Commissioner Nancy Thellman - 2nd District
About Commissioner Thellman
Nancy Thellman, born and raised in Douglas County, represents the Second District as Douglas County Commissioner. She lives on a small farm north of Lawrence (Grant Township) with her husband, Scott, and their three children. Nancy was educated in Lawrence public schools, holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Kansas University, and a Master of Divinity degree from Vanderbilt University. She is currently an ordained Presbyterian minister.
Communities in the 2nd Commission District Include
Baldwin City, City of Eudora, City of Lawrence (Southeast), Eudora Township, Grant Township, Palmyra Township, and Wakarusa Township (East).
- Peaslee Tech Board of Directors
- Horizon 2020 Steering Committee
- Destination Management Inc. (DMI)
- E-Community for Douglas County - Leadership Board and Financial Review
- Metropolitan E-Community for City of Lawrence: Leadership Board