Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Survey Records FAQ

Has my property been surveyed?

Maybe. If your property has been surveyed and the resulting plat of survey was recorded then it is probably on file in the office of the Engineering Division of the Public Works Department located at 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS. It is possible the survey may have been recorded in the office of the Register of Deeds.