Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Parks and Facilities

Baldwin City Recreation Official site for the Baldwin City Recreation Commission.
Clinton Lake Official site for Clinton Lake via the U.S. Corps of Engineers.
Clinton State Park Official site for Clinton State Park, run by the State of Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.
Eudora Parks and Recreation Official site for Eudora Parks and Recreation.
Kansas Wildlife, Parks and Tourism Official site for the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism.
KDWP - Fishing License Requirements Fishing License Requirements for State of Kansas.
KDWP - License/Permit Sales Information about Kansas License/Permit Sales.
Lawrence Parks and Recreation (LPRD) Lawrence Parks and Recreation (LPRD) operates/manages/maintains several properties, as well as providing several park-related programs and services throughout the Lawrence community. (Source: