Where do I buy a Douglas County ownership map?

Ownership maps are available at the Engineering Division office at the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046.

Please call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293 to get one printed. The fee for a large ownership map is $23.00 with tax.