How do I get permission to gain a new access (entrance) to my property?

Applications for the installation of new entrances are available at the Engineering Division office at the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046. It would be very helpful if you could bring a copy of your property's legal description which can be found on your property tax statement. There is a $75.00 fee required for submission of an application. If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.