Douglas County has scheduled Thursday, December 9 at 6:00 p.m. as a Community Listening Session on moving from a three to five member county commission. The meeting will be an on-line event via Zoom. There will be staff in the Courthouse if someone wishes to participate in person. The listening session will start with a presentation from County Clerk, Jamie Shew, on the process to move to a five member commission and then the Commission will take comments from the community.
Community Listening Session
1. Follow this link. https://douglascountyks-org.zoom.us/j/99939063458
2. Use the meeting ID: 999 3906 3458
3. Dial this number: 1-312-626-6799
4. Use the meeting ID: 999 3906 3458
5. There is no participant code.
Zoom allows you to listen and/or watch the County Commission meeting live on a tablet, smartphone or computer. The County Commission chamber is open for public comment and for anyone that does not have access to a computer device such as smart phone, computer or tablet.