BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, KANSAS
ADDRESSING THE COMMISSION: Public comment will be taken for each regular agenda item as each item is discussed. Individuals will be limited to one comment per agenda item.
Individuals are asked to come to the microphone, sign in, and state their name. We ask that you sign in so that we can get the spelling of your name correct in the minutes of the meeting. Speakers should address all comments/questions to the Commission.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019
5:30 p.m. BUSINESS MEETING
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders;
(b) Consider approval of the minutes for June 12, 2019; and
(c) Accounts payable.
(2) CUP-19-00219: Consider a Conditional Use Permit for EZ Storage, a Boat Storage and Mini-Storage facility, located at 1803 E 1200 Rd. Submitted by Anthony Fanello, property owner of record.(Mary Miller)
(3) Continued discussion on the 2020 Budget. No backup material provided.
(4) Executive session to discuss personnel matters of non-elected personnel.
(5) General Public Comment
General Public Comment will be at the end of each meeting with a limit of one comment per person and keep their comments brief. Individuals may not give unused time to other speakers. As a general practice, the Commission will not discuss/debate these items, nor will the Commission make decisions on items presented during this time, rather they will refer the items to staff for follow up, if necessary.
(6) Committee Reports
(7) Commissioner and/or Administrator Miscellaneous