WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders; and
(b) Consider approval of Amendment of Contract for the renovation of the Treasurer Satellite Office (Jackie Waggoner/Paula Gilchrist)
(c) Take action authorizing the County Administrator to execute Interlocal agreement with City of Baldwin and Baldwin School District to provide incentives for housing in Baldwin City (Glen Rodden/Weinaug);
(d) Consider approval of road relocation of N 1500 Road: E2300 to 1525N (Michael Kelly)
(e) Consider County Resolution appointing Kevin R. Sontag to the office of County Surveyor effective September 23, 2017 (Keith Browning); and
(f) Consider approval of a resolution establishing basic requirements for recording various boundary survey plat documents (Kay Pesnell/Kent Brown).
(2) Presentation by Dr. Margaret Severson and Dr. Jason Matejkowski, University of Kansas School of Social Welfare of Findings from Crisis Assessments Completed in Douglas County June 5 – July 12, 2017.
(3) Update on the SAMHSA Data Driven Justice Behavioral Health Design Institute and plans for implementing MyResource Connect (Thellman, Houk and Tryanski) –No backup
(4) (a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
-Board of Zoning Appeals (3) position 10/16
-Building Code of Appeals Board (2) positions 12/16
-Community Corrections Advisory Board (1) position resigned
-Heritage Conservation Council (2) positions
(c) Public Comment
(5) CUP-17-00316: Consider a Conditional Use Permit for Small Scale Industrial Uses, Richardson Jumpstarters, on approximately 94.8 acres located at 2138 N 1000 Rd. Submitted by Dwane F and Valerie Richardson Trustee, property owners of record. (Mary Miller is the Planner)