WEDNESDAY, JULY 5, 2017
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders; and
(b) Consent: Consider a County Resolution directing the County Counselor to institute a judicial tax foreclosure action in the District Court of Douglas County (Stacy Kurtz);
(c) Consent Agenda approval of resolution establishing a 35-mph speed limit on E 850 Road from N 500 Road (Route 460) to N 900 Road (Keith Browning);
(d) Consider acquisition of easement for drainage structure replacement Project No. 2013- 08 (Structure No. 11.50N-00.67E); (Kevin Sontag) and
(e) Consider acquisition of easement for drainage structure replacements and roadway realignment Project No. 2013-13 (Kevin Sontag)
(2) Consider approval of SP-17-00282, a Site plan for the conversion of a house into an annex for the Prairie Moon School, classified as a School use, located on approximately 6 acres at 1924 E 1600 Rd. Submitted by Waldorf Association of Lawrence dba Prairie Moon Waldorf School for Joanna R Corcoran property owner of record, by Thomas Z Corcoran, P.O.A. Mary Miller is the Planner.
(3) Update on Dr. Beck’s extension for consulting services. (Robert Bieniecki)-No backup
(4) Continuation of 2018 Budget discussions.
(5) a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
-Board of Zoning Appeals (1) position 10/16
-Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority Board (1) position 06/17 -
-Metropolitan Planning Commission – Positions (1) 05/17
-Palmyra Township Trustee position
(c) Public Comment