WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15, 2017
-2017 KAC Awards for departments
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders;
(b) Consider approval of Lawrence Landmark Application for the 1869 Means Family Stone House – Douglas County Fairgrounds (Jan Shupert-Arick);
(c) Consider amending Lone Star Lake Park rules and regulations (Keith Browning);
(d) Consider recommendation of Mail Service Contract (Jackie Waggoner);
(e) Consider acquisition of easement for Project No. 2015-05 for County Route 458 additional tracks (Michael Kelly); and
(f) Consider awarding renewable contract for pavement marking services, Project No. 2017-07 (Keith Browning).
(2) 17-00022: Consider a request to rezone approximately 0.58 acres from County B-1 (Neighborhood Business District to County R-1 (Single-Family Residential) District at 697 E 1725 Road, Baldwin City. Submitted by Vinland Preservation LLC, property owner of record. (Becky Pepper is the planner).
(3) Consider agreement to reimburse KDOT for federal fund disbursement overage, Supplemental Agreement No. 2 to Agreement No. 48-12, Project No. 23 C-4123-01, replacement of Route 1057 bridge over the Wakarusa River (Keith Browning).
(4) Presentation from Justice Matters (Justice Matters)-No Backup
(5) (a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
-MPO Bicycle Advisory Committee (2) positions
-Community Corrections (1) position
-Board of Zoning Appeals (1) position 10/16
-Lawrence-Douglas County Mental Health Board – (1) joint position 04/17
-Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority Board (1) position 06/17
-Metropolitan Planning Commission – Positions (2) 05/17
(c) Public Comment