Pledge of Allegiance
Consider approval of minutes of April 16, 2003
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders
(b) Consider contracts for Project No. 23C-3688-01; County Route 1029; E. 600 Road (Keith Browning)
(2) Budget Hearings
- Discussion of Senior Services Budget (Jessie Ann Lusher)
- Discussion of District Court Budget (Linda Koester-Vogelsang)
- Discussion of Equipment Reserve Fund Balances (Weinaug and Madl)
- Discussion of Future Debt Commitments vs Sales Tax Revenue Projections (Weinaug and Madl)
(3) Consider approval of KDOT Form 1030 authorizing KDOT to proceed to contract on Project No. 23 C-3688-01, improvements to Route 1029 from the Kansas Turnpike to 7th Street in Lecompton (Keith Browning)
(4) Other Business
(a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
(d) Public Comment
Johnson called meeting to order at 9:00 A.M. on Monday, July 7, 2003. All members were present. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
Jones made a motion to approve the minutes of April 16, 2003. McElhaney seconded and the motion carried unanimously.
CONSENT AGENDA 07-07-03
Jones made a motion to approve the following Consent Agenda:
- Approve Contract(s) for Highway Purposes for Project No. 23C-3688- 01 -- County Route 1029; E 600 Road.
Motion was seconded by McElhaney and carried unanimously.
The Board conducted 2004 budget hearings. No action was taken.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE 07-07-03
McElhaney moved approval of accounts payable in the amount of $312,952.64 to be paid 7/7/03; and ACH Transfer in the amount of $1,484,423.13 to be paid 8/1/03. Motion was seconded by Jones and carried unanimously.
Jones moved for adjournment; McElhaney seconded and the motion carried unanimously.
Bob Johnson, Chairman Jere McElhaney, Member
Patty Jaimes, County Clerk Charles Jones, Member