Eudora City Hall
- Joint Meeting with Eudora City Council and Eudora School Board
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders
(2) Fireworks Regulations
(3) 14th and Church intersection
(4) Church Street bridge across K-10
(5) County Route 1061/28th Street to K-10
(6) K-10 Ramp/Winchester Road
(7) Main Street/10th to the railroad tracks
(8) South Lawrence Trafficway
(9) Other Business
(a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
(d) Public Comment
The Board of County Commissioners of Douglas County, Kansas, conducted a joint meeting with the Eudora City Council and Eudora School Board at Eudora City Hall on Wednesday, November 20, 2002. Chairman McElhaney called the meeting to order at 6:35 P.M. with all members present. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
The Boards discussed the following items:
- Fireworks regulations;
- 14th and Church intersection;
- Church Street bridge across K-10
- County Route 1061/28th Street to K-10
- K-10 Ramp/Winchester Road;
- Main Street/10th to the railroad tracks; and
- South Lawrence Trafficway.
No action was taken.
McElhaney made a motion to adjourn; seconded by Jones and carried unanimously.
Jere McElhaney, Chairman Bob Johnson, Member
Patty Jaimes, County Clerk Charles Jones, Member