Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Where do I go for a Conditional Use Permit?

Conditional Use Permits allow certain uses in a permitted Zoning District without changing the Zoning. To begin the procedure, a site plan and application must be submitted to the Planning & Development Services Department. You can contact the Planning and Development Services department by phone at 785-832-7700 or by email at Application forms and more information on Site Plans and Conditional Use Permits can be found at the Planning and Development Services website Applications and Forms - City of Lawrence, Kansas (