Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Can I sell the existing house with one or two acres?

An existing residential parcel that vested with less than the minimum acreage required in the table in the Douglas County Zoning Regulations Section 12-318 may be eligible to be sold as a residential parcel if the Douglas County sanitation requirements are met. Specific properties should be discussed with the county sanitarian. A new parcel less than 3 acres in area is not permitted with or without an existing residence on it.