Fireworks are allowed at public parks and lakes in the county. These are the prohibited areas:
- within 1,000 feet of any hospital, sanitarium or infirmary; or
- within 100 feet of any Fireworks Stand; or
- into, under, from, or on a car or vehicle, whether moving or standing still; or
- on any public roadway or the right-of-way adjoining a public roadway; or
- on any public or private property without the express permission and, with respect to private property, direct supervision of the owner, occupier, or other Person having control of such property.
For Lone Star Lake, fireworks are allowed between the maintenance building and the community building. No fireworks are allowed in the campground areas or at the beach from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, til July 4th.