Juvenile Intake Information
Juvenile intake for the Youth Services Department of Douglas County, Kansas.
- While Juvenile Intake is located at DCYS, Intake is staffed by employees of The Shelter, Inc.
- Juvenile Intake is on call 24 hours a day for law enforcement officers in juvenile cases
- Juvenile Intake also takes appointments between 10:00am and 7:00pm.
What other services are offered by The Shelter?
- Crisis intervention for families
- Referral Services for additional help to families
- Emergency placement options for children at risk
- Pre filing Diversion to avoid further court involvement
- Conditions of Release Supervision and monitoring
- Address: The Shelter, Inc., PO Box 647, Lawrence, KS 66044
- Phone: 785-843-2085
- Fax 785-843-2086