Skip to content Skip to navigation

I have moved, can I still vote at my old location?

The law provides a thirty day window for registrants who move within the thirty days of an election and have not updated their registration. These voters may go to either location. They may return to old location complete an Affidavit of Former Precinct Resident (FP-1 form) and vote. Or go to new location, vote provisional, and complete new registration form. The provisional ballot will be researched thoroughly. If the voter is a valid Douglas County registrant the ballot will count. Contact the Election Office or visit the Kansas Secretary of State's website to find the affidavit.