Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


How do I get a copy of my voter registration card?

Contact the Douglas County Clerk's Election Office. Ask to have a new "Notice of Disposition" (voter registration card) to be mailed. A new card will be issued to the address we have on file.