Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Getting a Survey

Get a new survey or past survey record for your property in Douglas County, Kansas.


The map/data is provided "as is" without warranty or any representation of accuracy, timeliness or completeness. The burden for determining accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability and fitness for or the appropriateness for use rests solely on the requester. Douglas County makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the use of the map/data. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The requester acknowledges and accepts the limitations of the map/data, including the fact that the map/data is dynamic and is in a constant state of maintenance, correction and update.

If you are interested in having your property surveyed, a property line or corner located, dividing or platting your property, etc., use the links below to learn more.

To check and see if a past survey has been recorded for your property, you can view the Survey Lookup Map, or contact the Public Works Department and the Register of Deeds at:

Public Works

Register of Deeds