Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Where do I buy a Douglas County ownership map?

Ownership maps are available at the Engineering Division office at the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046.

All printed and standard maps are $5.00/each unless customizations are made to layout or display.

Maps may also be ordered by telephone. If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.