No. Once you've submitted your application to a job opening with a specific Job ID, you cannot re-apply to that same job opening. You can however track the status of that job opening under the 'Job Tracker' section on your application's home page.
Can I keep re-applying for the same position?
- If I'm having trouble with the Online Employment Application, where can I get help?
- What are the technical requirements that will allow me to fill out the Online Employment Application?
- After saving my partially filled-out Online Employment Application, how long will my information be stored until I can finish my application?
- Can I keep re-applying for the same position?
- Can I mail, fax, or bring an application in person to the Personnel Dept.?