When you dial 911, you will speak to a fully trained Communications Officer in the Douglas County Emergency Communications Center. The dispatcher will relay all pertinent information received, via radio or phone, to the appropriate responding agency, be it Police, Fire, Ambulance.
Who am I actually calling when I dial 911?
There are no news items at this time. Please check back.
- How do I contact my local fire department?
- How do I contact police/court for issues such as parking tickets, traffic tickets, city warrants, towed automobiles, accident reports, animal pickup?
- If I call 911, what will they ask me?
- If I call to report a fire, what should I tell the dispatcher?
- What if I call 911 accidentally?