The Kansas Sentencing Commission's sentencing guidelines.
District Attorney Links
List of resource links for District Attorney.
Property Crimes Compensation Fund from the District Attorney of Douglas County, Kansas.
Alcohol and drug education program in Douglas County, Kansas.
Adult criminal diversions in Douglas County, Kansas.
Behavioral Health Court Information
Burglary prevention information from the District Attorney of Douglas County, Kansas.
The District Attorney's Consumer Protection Unit (CPU) for Douglas County, Kansas.
Douglas County Drug Court FAQ
Douglas County Drug Court Information
The Douglas County District Attorney's Office is pleased to announce the launch of a new restorative justice program being developed in Douglas County. The District Attorney’s Office is collaborating with the Kansas Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (KIPCOR.org) at Bethel College (North Newton) to bring this initiative to Douglas County.
- How can I obtain a Protection From Abuse Order?
- How do I get someone to a Mental Health Treatment Facility if he/she is unwilling to go?
- How do I register my telephone number on the Do Not Call List?
- I am getting ready to purchase a car. Do you have any tips?
- I just received a call from a charity. How can I find out if the charity is legitimate?