Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


What should I do when a crime happens? How does my case then get to your office for prosecution?

First, call the police or sheriff's office and make a full report. In most cases, a law enforcement officer will meet with you to obtain important details. The relevant law enforcement agencies then refer the results of their investigations to the District Attorney's Office.