Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I think that a business has defrauded me. What can I do?

  • First, try and resolve the matter on your own with the business to whom your complaint is against.
  • If you do not receive any results, please contact our office at 785-330-2849 and request a consumer complaint form, or you can also print our form from our website. When submitting a complaint form to our office, we ask you please include any and all documentation you have to help support your claim.
  • You may also contact the Kansas Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division by telephone at 800-432-2310 or 785-296-3751 or on the internet at