Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I received a speeding ticket in Douglas County, Kansas. Is there any way to keep the ticket off my record?

The Douglas County District Attorney's Office offers a Traffic Diversion. If you wish to apply for the Traffic Diversion please visit our office and pick up the application. There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee due upon filing the Traffic Diversion Application. If you received a speeding ticket within the city limits of Lawrence, please contact: