Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Reimbursement of Medical Expenses

Court Trustee

11 E. 11th Street, Unit 101 | Lawrence, KS 66044

Tel: 785-832-5315 Fax: 785-838-2408 Email us

Child Support image

Motion for Reimbursement of Medical Expenses

While the Court Trustee does not assist in obtaining an order for reimbursement of medical expenses, we have developed a form and instructions for you to use. Click here to obtain the Motion.   

If you are the person receiving child support, once you receive an Order from the Court awarding you a Judgment for unpaid medical expenses, you can bring that Judgment to the Court Trustee and we can add the amount awarded to the child support that we collect.  It will start earning interest the month after we receive it. 

Department Contacts

Court Trustee

Name Job Title Phone Number Email Address
Mary Elizabeth Diaz District Court Trustee 785-832-5315
John Giele Deputy District Court Trustee - Child Support 785-838-2407
Vera Gannaway Asst. Court Trustee - Child Support 785-838-2406
Karen Taylor Office Manager 785-838-2403
Front Counter Receptionist 785-832-5315
Shelby Davis Paralegal - Child Support 785-838-2404
Jeanice Corbitt Paralegal - Child Support 785-838-2405
Sherry Bernhardt Clerk III - Child Support/Traffic 785-832-5315
Marily Mulingbayan Administrative Assistant - Court Debt/Restitution 785-838-2400
Tamara Bradley Clerk II - Court Debt/Restitution 785-838-2401
Katelynn Tourtillott Part Time Clerk - Court Debt/Restitution 785-838-2414