There are many benefits to being in the trustee program besides support enforcement.
Court Trustee Links
List of resource links for Court Trustee.
About the Court Trustee of the District Court of Douglas County, Kansas.
Information regarding modification of existing child support orders.
If you are no longer receiving services from DCF, you can close your DCF child support enforcement case and the trustee can begin enforcement.
The Court Trustee automatically calculates judgment interest in all support cases it enforces.
Pro Se forms from the Court Trustee.
Contact information and links to companies and organizations that can assist you in finding employment in the Douglas County, Kansas area and across Kansas.
Making and receiving payments on cases handled by the office of the District Court Trustee of Douglas County, Kansas.
Mediation services offered through Douglas County Domestic Mediation Services....
Accessing support payment records on the Kansas Payment Center website as well as requesting direct deposit of support payments.
- When did the office open?
- Where would I acquire online/printable versions of forms and documents related to child support, parenting time/visitation and other services offered by the District Court Trustee?
- What are the hours for the office and where is it located?
- What services will be provided?
- Which cases are handled and what is the fee?