About the Court Trustee of the District Court of Douglas County, Kansas.
Court Trustee Links
List of resource links for Court Trustee.
There are many benefits to being in the trustee program besides support enforcement.
Information regarding modification of existing child support orders.
If you are no longer receiving services from DCF, you can close your DCF child support enforcement case and the trustee can begin enforcement.
The Court Trustee automatically calculates judgment interest in all support cases it enforces.
Pro Se forms from the Court Trustee.
Contact information and links to companies and organizations that can assist you in finding employment in the Douglas County, Kansas area and across Kansas.
How to make or receive payments on your child or spousal support case with the Douglas County Court Trustee
Mediation services offered through Douglas County Domestic Mediation Services....
If you have a traffic, probation or unsupervised case that is being monitored by the Court Trustee, you may make payments in person, over the phone or through our online payment system. Our office can only accept payments on cases that the Court has referred to us for collection. If you are unsure if your case is being monitored by our office, please call 785-832-5315 before making any online payment, or you risk losing any convenience fees paid.
- When did the office open?
- Where would I acquire online/printable versions of forms and documents related to child support, parenting time/visitation and other services offered by the District Court Trustee?
- What are the hours for the office and where is it located?
- What services will be provided?
- Which cases are handled and what is the fee?