Applications and licenses information from the County Clerk's Office of Douglas County, Kansas.
Applications and Licenses
Cereal Malt Beverage Applications and Licenses
All CMB applications shall be made upon the forms prepared by the Office of the Attorney General and submitted to the city or county governing your business location. The city or county must verify each application then issues your license upon approval. All CMB licensees must be registered to collect and remit Kansas sales tax.
Please allow 30 days to complete the process
- CMB Handbook (External Link; PDF format)
Cereal Malt Beverage Application information (This information is for those businesses located in the rural parts of Douglas County. Any place of business within the corporate limits of any city should contact that City Clerk.)
- Individual License Application (External Link; PDF format)
- Corporate License Application (External Link; PDF format)
- Firm, Co partnership & Association License Application (External Link; PDF format)
Transient Merchant Applications and Licenses
Transient Vendor: A transient vendor is any person (individual, partnership or corporation) who does not maintain a residence or place of business in Kansas, but who brings property into the State to sell to consumers.
- Transient Merchant License Application (PDF format)
Kansas Fish and Game Licenses
You can purchase licenses and permits at the Douglas County Clerk’s Office, with a toll-free telephone call, online from your home or office computer, or from one of more than 600 license vendors located around the state.
- Toll Free Telephone - 1-800-918-2877
- Locations to buy Licenses/Permits (External Link; HTML format)
Below is a list of applications to use when applying for or renewing kansas fish and game licenses:
Hunter Safety Course Information
For information pertaining to hunter safety classes, please contact Sergeant Max Miller of the Lawrence Police Department at 785-832-3288.
- www.safehunters.com/kansas/default.asp (External Link; HTML format)
- All Classes Offered in the State of Kansas (External Link; HTML format)
Below is an application to use when applying for a hunter safety course:
- Hunter Education (KDWP) (External Link; HTML format)