Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Protection from Stalking Cases

Protection orders from stalking in Douglas County, Kansas. The Court has standard forms and instructions for those seeking restraining orders against persons abusing or stalking them. There is no fee for filing such cases.

If you are in fear for your safety because of stalking, you may file a Protection from Stalking (PFS) case.


The Clerk of the District Court provides the forms and an instruction booklet for filing a PFS. To get to more information about PFS orders and the process, please download the Protection from Stalking Forms and Instructions document. You also may file a PFS on behalf of your child or a child living with you.