Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Where do I make payments if the Clerk's office is closed?

When the Clerk's office is closed (that is, weekdays before 8:00 a.m., after 4:00 p.m. and between noon and 1 p.m., in addition to weekends and holidays), you can mail payments to Clerk of the District Court, 111 E. 11th Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. Checks or money orders only. Online payments are not available at this time.