Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


What if the jury summons has a wrong address?

If you receive a Juror Summons for yourself and it has the wrong address, please follow the instructions on the summons on how to fill out a Juror Questionnaire.  On the questionnaire, please be sure to update your listed address to your current residency.  If you are no longer a resident of Douglas County, as long as you provide your current address on the questionnaire, you will be excused from your Douglas County Jury Duty once it’s submitted and reviewed.  If you have any questions, please contact the Jury Coordinator at or at 785-832-5213.