Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


What forms of payment does the court accept?

We accept payments by mail in the form of cashier's check, money order or personal check. However, we do not accept personal checks for license reinstatements. You may also pay with a credit card either online at, or by phone at 832-5231. In addition to checks and money orders, we also accept credit cards or cash if you come to the office. Please be aware that there is a 4% convenience fee added to all credit card payments.