Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I've moved from Douglas County, do I still qualify for jury service?

Only residents of Douglas County can serve as a Juror in Douglas County.  If you received a Juror Summons and you are no longer a resident, please complete your Juror Questionnaire and include your updated address.  Once the questionnaire is submitted and reviewed, your address will be updated in our systems, and you will be removed from your Douglas County Jury Service.  If you have any questions, please contact the Jury Coordinator at or at 785-832-5213.