Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I missed my court appearance. What will happen next?

If you are charged with a misdemeanor, the judge may issue a bench warrant for your arrest. You would then need to contact the Sheriff's department at 785-832-5368 to find out how to take care of the warrant.

If you are charged with an infraction, the court will send a letter to the address listed on your ticket informing you that you must pay in full within 30 days to avoid suspension of your driving privileges.