Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I have received a summons. What should I do?

You should prepare a written response to the summons and file it with the court. A copy should also be sent to the plaintiff's attorney, whose address is listed on the summons. You may want to consult an attorney when you receive a summons from the court.