Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I have a disability that makes it hard for me to see (or hear or move about); can I get help when I appear in court?

Yes. The Court is required and committed to provide equal access to justice, including by accommodating disabilities. If you know the division in which you will appear, contact the administrative assistant in the appropriate division. Otherwise, please contact the Court Administrator, Linda Koester-Vogelsang, at 785-832-5264 or