Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


How do I request an interpreter for my court hearing?

If you know the division in which you will appear, contact the administrative assistant in the appropriate division. Otherwise, please contact the court administrator, Linda Koester-Vogelsang, at 785-832-5264 or