Skip to contentSkip to navigation

County News

Notice of Sheriff's Sale of real estate situated in Douglas County, Kansas on August 18, 2021, at 9 a.m. in the County Commissioner Room, 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, Kansas. Review document for property details.

For more information on bidding, please see this document: Information for Bidders


Property Map


For more information, please contact the Treasurer's Office:

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Phone(s): 785-832-5178

Email Us

Media Contact
Related Document(s):
Tags: tax sale, Sheriff's Sale, Sheriff Sale