We are located on the second floor of the County Courthouse, the building with the clock tower, at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044.
Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- COVID resources for housing and human service providers (Fri, Jun 19 2020)
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council receives presentation about racial disparities in local system (Tue, Jun 9 2020)
- Douglas County Behavioral Health Summit set for July 27-August 7 (Tue, Jun 16 2020)
- Douglas County buildings, Lone Star Lake campgrounds open to public (Mon, Jun 8 2020)
- Douglas County receives $52,000 in funding for Open Space Plan development (Wed, May 20 2020)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?