The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Public Works announces bridge replacement project on E 300 Road (Thu, Jul 15 2021)
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council to host community meeting Aug. 9 about Law Enforcement Contact Study (Fri, Jul 30 2021)
- County, City commissioners to consider text amendment to subdivision regulations that would provide growth management measures (Thu, Jul 29 2021)
- Public hearing set for Aug. 8 to consider adult felony public defender office in Douglas County (Tue, Jul 27 2021)
- County Commission reaches agreement on 2022 budget (Fri, Jul 9 2021)
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?
- What are the commission district boundaries?
- When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?