Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?

For these issues, you can contact your local City Hall at:

Baldwin City - City Hall

Eudora City Hall

Lawrence City Hall

Lecompton City Hall