We are located on the second floor of the County Courthouse, the building with the clock tower, at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044.
List of frequently asked questions (FAQ) for Administration.
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?
- What are the commission district boundaries?
- When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Where can I access commission meeting agendas and minutes?
- Who is my County Commissioner?
Information on applying for social services in Douglas County can be found through our Social Services page. Sub-categories include Senior Services, Mental Health, Special Needs and Children and Families.
Adopted resolutions can be found by browsing through the list of Commission Reports and Archives.
For these issues, you can contact your local City Hall at:
Baldwin City - City Hall
- Address: 803 8th Street, Baldwin City, Kansas 66006
- Phone: 785-594-6427
- Website: http://www.baldwincity.org/Directory.aspx?DID=11
Eudora City Hall
- Address: 4 E. 7th Street, Eudora, Kansas 66025
- Phone: 785-542-2153
- Website: http://www.cityofeudoraks.gov/
Lawrence City Hall
- Address: 6 E. 6th Street, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
- Phone: 785-832-3000
- Website: http://www.lawrenceks.org/
Lecompton City Hall
- Address: 327 Elmore, Lecompton, Kansas 66050
- Phone: 785-887-6407
- Website: http://www.lecompton.org/
The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
Current and upcoming commission meeting, including agendas and minutes, can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
- Dial 211 for information about resources, services in Douglas County area (Tue, Feb 11 2020)
- Douglas County households will receive invitation in mid-March to participate in Census (Thu, Feb 27 2020)
- Douglas County Treasurer's Office implements changes to help prevent spread of coronavirus (Mon, Mar 16 2020)
- Douglas County working to create hub for human services (Thu, Feb 27 2020)
- Douglas County, partner agencies launch behavioral health initiatives (Wed, Feb 26 2020)