The Douglas County Jail & Mental Health Court Study was presented at the Town Hall meeting on Monday, November 2, 2015. Below are links to the study document (3 sections) and the summary presentation as shown at the Town Hall meeting.
Douglas County Jail & Mental Health Court Study
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 2:03pm
- Community invited to Jan. 28 informational meeting about 2020 Census (Thu, Jan 16 2020)
- Douglas County is among 13 counties selected to participate in new County Justice Peer Learning Network (Tue, Jan 14 2020)
- Douglas County selected by SAMHSA's GAINS Center to participate in workshop for addressing behavioral health needs (Wed, Jan 22 2020)
- Douglas County to launch pilot drug court program in January (Thu, Dec 19 2019)
- Public Works receives grant for ADA-accessible viewing platform, picnic shelter at Wells Overlook Park (Wed, Jan 15 2020)