Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Adult Services

The Adult Services Department handles...

Order for House Arrest

Order for House Arrest to be signed by the judge. You are able to fill it out and print it off to take to court and you're also able to click the submit button and send a copy to our House Arrest Officer. The Order is not valid until it has been signed by the judge.
Subscribe to RSS - Adult Services