Skip to content Skip to navigation

Robinson Park

Robinson Park

Robinson Park is located on the north side of 6th Street, between the south ends of the Massachusetts Street and Vermont Street bridges over the Kansas River, in the City of Lawrence. The park commemorates the founding of the City of Lawrence with a plaque containing the names of persons making the journey westward under the auspices of the New England Emigrant Aid Company in 1854.

The small park area overlooks the Kansas River and is maintained by the City of Lawrence with flowerbeds and park benches.

Street Address: 
4 West 6th Street, Lawrence, KS 66044, USA
Robinson Park Stone
Robinson Park Sign
Robinson Park Trail
Robinson Park