Voting and Elections
Where To Vote
To see a list of precinct/polling locations, please visit our Polling Places page
1. Advanced Voting Information
Advance ballots are mailed on October 18, and every business day thereafter. To receive an advance ballot you must apply. Find the online application here.
Ballot drop boxes are convenient secure boxes where you can drop your mail-in ballot beginning 20 days prior to an election. These boxes are checked daily by a non-partisan board of election officials. These boxes are secured and closed at 7PM on Election day.
- Douglas County Courthouse, 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence (see map)
- Douglas County Clerk and Elections Office, 711 W. 23rd St, Lawrence (see map)
- County Treasurer's Annex 2000 West 31st Street Suite B, Lawrence (see map)
- Eudora City Hall, Lecompton City Hall, Baldwin City Hall, Golf Course Superintendents Building and Flory Meeting Hall at the Fairgrounds
2. Early Voting In-Person
Notice: You must bring a valid ID to vote in-person. Click here more info on Kansas ID requirements.
County Election Office (see map)
October 18 to November 4 - 8AM to 7PM
November 4 - 9AM to 1PM
Last Day for Advanced Voting
Monday, November 6 (closes at noon by law) - 8AM to Noon
3. Election Day In-Person
There are many precinct location in Douglas County. You'll need to determine your precinct using voter registration search.
Poll Place Changes
Voters in precincts 45 and 49 will vote at Saint Margaret's Episcopal Church (5700 W 6th St, Lawrence, KS) for the 2023 General Election on November 7th, NOT at the Golf Course Superintendents Headquarters.