The Douglas County Behavioral Health Leadership Coalition is a group of organizations dedicated to serving Douglas County residents and ensuring equitable access to behavioral health care and services. The coalition uses its subject matter expertise and clinical knowledge in its capacity as a recommending body to the Board of County Commissioners regarding the community’s Behavioral Health System of Care.
Vision: A behavioral health system of care that serves the whole person, their whole life, so they can realize their fullest potential.
Members of the coalition include:
- Douglas County
- LMH Health
- Heartland Community Health Center
- Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department
- Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center
- Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (RADAC)
- Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority