- Action Item: Administrative Items
- Determine quorum of members, agenda approval
- Approval of October meeting minutes (No minutes from November due to lack of quorum)
- Review and approve regular meeting dates and locations for 2019
- Budget overview (FPC $394.71; Harvesting Opportunity: $2924.40; KAW $9915.67)
- Public Comment
- FPC Bylaws Updates – Approve Recommendations
Action: Consider proposed bylaw changes for approval and recommendation to City of Lawrence and Douglas County Commissions to consider in January.
- FPC Bylaws Transition
Action: Designate members to form working group to draft options for implementation of bylaw changes following Commission approval.
- 2018 Reflection for Annual Report
Action: Discuss Council work from 2018 and anticipated in 2019 to include in annual report for City of Lawrence and Douglas Co. Commissions. Identify FPC members to present to Commissions.
- Staff Report
- Common Ground community garden Program Strategic Planning
- Kansas Alliance for Wellness Grant – Implementation
- Kansas Leadership Center Transformation Grant
- FPC Member Updates
Action: Members share about events, happenings, exciting developments, conference or training opportunities, new articles/videos/other media of interest to the Council and its efforts.
**Next Meeting: January 14, 2019 @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm | Douglas County Courthouse @ 11th and Mass.