Consider approval of the minutes for June 18, June 25, July 2, July 7, July 8, July 9, and July 15, 2014
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders; and
(b) Consider recommendation of contract for system commissioning services at the new Public Works facility (Jackie Waggoner);
(c) Consider approval of FY2015 revised budget and FY2015 Behavioral Health budget
(Deborah Ferguson); and
(d) Consider approval of a Notice to Township Board for a Cereal Malt Beverage license for V-Bar-Ranch & Contracting LLC at 1849 N 800 Road on October 4, 2014 (Clerk’s Office)
(2) CUP-14-00167: Consider a Conditional Use Permit for the expansion of Westar Energy’s Baldwin Creek Substation on approximately 14.7 acres located at 1703 E 902 Rd. Submitted by Bartlett & West on behalf of Western Resources Inc, (aka Westar Energy, Inc.) property owner of record. (PC Item 4; approved 10-0) Mary Miller is the Planner.
(3) SP-14-00255: Site Plan for structure to house utility cabinet and back-up generator for Verizon Fiber Optic Regeneration Equipment at 804 N 1710 Road. Submitted by Ray Curtis of Windstream for Everett and Martha Lathrom, property owners of record. Mary Miller is the Planner.
(4) Consider approval of Bituminous Frictional Sealing contract for Project No. 2014-12 (Keith Browning)
(5) Review and Approve the Multimodal Studies Project Final Reports (Jessica Mortinger,
(6) Consider proposal for continued Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Consulting services (Sarah Plinsky)
(7) Review and Accept the 2013 Audited Financial Statements (Sarah Plinsky)
(8) Consider approval of 911 Fee Fund Expenses for Hardened Vehicle Cellular Modems (Scott Ruf)
(9) Executive Session for the purpose of consultation with County Counselor on matters, which would be deemed, privileged under the attorney-client relationship. The justification is to maintain attorney client privilege on a matter involving Douglas County.
(10) (a) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
Emergency Management Board/LEPC Committee Appointments
Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging Board of Directors – (2) vacancies
Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging Tri-County Advisory Council – (2) vacancies
(c) Public Comment